Raised Air Mattresses on Hayneedle - Raised Air Beds
For those of you that are looking for sheer luxury, you should definitely check this raised air mattress out. It has everything. Complete with a no-touch pump and made from some of the most durable materials on the market, this 18 inch air bed will knock your socks off.
The main reason I have added this king size air bed as one of my top picks is because the manufacturer has at last produced a raised air mattress that won’t lose its air all the time. As you can see in the review, you also benefit from remote inflation and deflation which works in as little as 2 minutes.
Raised air mattress | Compare Prices at NexTag
- Manufacturer: Pure Comfort
- Model Number: 8507AB
- Model: Pure Comfort Full Air Mattress
- Full Size Air Bed: Manufacturer Dimensions 54" Wide x 74" Long x 22" Tall. Dimensions may vary up to two inches depending on firmness
- 22 Inch Raised Air Mattress: Don't make your guests sleep on the floor. With the 22 inch Raised Pure Comfort air mattress you'll give your guests the feeling and comfort of sleeping on a box spring and mattress
- Designed for Fitted Sheets: The side indentation and flocked top grip fitted sheets tight and doesn't allow them to slide around
- Hand-Held Electric Air Bed Pump: This electric pump plugs easily into any home outlet and quickly inflates this air mattress. Plus this external pump can also be used to blow up any other inflatable items you might have.
- Material: 21.2 gauge (0.53 mm) flocked top with 15 gauge (0.38 mm) vinyl bottom
- Recommended Airbed Sheets: Standard full fitted sheets. Flocked top and sides grip sheets tight
- Inflation Time: Approximately 4 minutes
- Warranty: 90 Day Pure Comfort Warranty
- Color: Dark gray top, light gray sides and bottom
- Air Bed Includes: External electric pump, travel bag, repair kit, instructions
- Weight Capacity: 500 Lbs
- Shipping Weight: 27 Lbs
Pure Comfort Queen Raised Air Mattress with Built in Pump
The Insta-Bed Raised Air Mattress with Never Flat Pump and the Serta Raised Air Mattress with Never Flat Pump are identically constructed products, as far as we can tell. Their test scores were the same and our testers rated them the same for comfort. They differ only in branding, color, and warranty -- which may be important. Both air mattresses are made by the same company.
This refers to the height of the air mattress. A raised air mattress offers an elevated height between 15 inches to 25 inches, adding to the feeling of one's own bed. This raised height also adds unmatched comfort. Generally, with raised air beds there are three different chambers within the airbed: the bottom and middle chamber acting as a box spring mattress, and the top acting like your mattress.